Recognition Ribbons & Name Tags
2019 - 2020 Carrie Griffin
RECOGNITION RIBBIONS CHAIR’S DUTIES
1. Keep ordering information on file.
2. Order more ribbons as needed after a vote by the board.
3. Submit an article about the ribbons by February 20th for the March newsletter so providers attending conference will know to complete the registration form and they will be recognized at conference.
4. Plan with the registration people when you will help add the ribbons to the name tags.
5. Bring extra ribbons to conference.
6. Keep a notebook or computer memory drive to pass on to the next ribbon chairperson.
Ribbons Ordered From:
Lanyards Ordered From:
Badges Ordered From:
Our ribbon awards are a yearly recognition for CCPC providers for years of service, and educational accomplishments made in the past year.
The ribbons symbolizes your commitment to professionalism in the field of early childhood education. The ribbons will attach to you conference name badge and proclaim your accomplishments in the profession. Listed below are the categories of ribbons that will be awarded at the conference during registration. Wear them with pride!
Years of Service
35 + Years
First Time Attendee
Provider of the Year
Blue CCPC Lanyard