2019 - 2020 Tammy Truex & Annette Kucia
1. Keep a current journal on the progress of CCPC of Kansas, Inc.
2. Submit articles to the Newsletter Editor (pictures, trivia questions) and then have drawing for the trivia questions.
3. Prepare a presentation of CCPC history and keep it current.
4. Prepare a bulletin board to display at annual conference. Take a lot of pictures at conference and other times to record our history.
5. Keep a notebook or computer memory drive to pass on to the next Historian and bring it to each board meeting.