2019 - 2020 Angie Carnes
PROVIDER APPRECIATION DAY CHAIR’S DUTIES
It is the Friday before Mother's Day each year.
1. Request a budget for this and ask board to vote on it.
2. Identify an item to send to each family child care provider who is a member of CCPC. Affiliated groups don’t need one.
3. Design and print certificates or whatever you plan to send after getting majority vote of officers.
4. Mail the item out, with the certificate, the Tuesday prior to Provider Appreciation Day. Get most current membership list from membership secretary.
5. Present expenses to the board through e-mail or at next meeting. Submit all bills to the CCPC treasurer.
6. Keep a notebook or computer memory drive to pass on to the next Provider Appreciation Day chair.