2019 - 2020 Emily Barnes
Advocacy/Legislative Chair’s Duties
1.Keep up on legislative issues.
2. Write articles for each newsletter keeping the membership up to date on legislative issues.
3. Do email blasts to membership on legislation as needed or ask president to email them.
4. Obtain email addresses from the membership secretary at the end of every month if you email them.
5. Provide links, via the newsletter and the website, so legislative issues can be reviewed by the membership.
6. Keep notebook or computer memory drive to pass on to next advocacy chair.