2019 - 2020 Angie Carnes
1. Become acquainted with the rules of parliamentary procedures.
2. Works closely with the president and other officers on all CCPC activities.
3. Presides at meetings in the absence of the president and fills the president's role in the event she/he resigns.
4. Attends professional meetings in the president’s absences.
5. Keeps a complete notebook or computer memory drive to pass on to the next vice-president.
Mini Meeting before conference
Mini Meeting after conference
Retreat Board Meeting